[techinc-announce] Dance Hack Event - December 3rd

Maarten van der Glas maartenvanderglas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 20:46:35 CET 2017

Hi hackers and technology lovers,

This year we organize again a Dance Hack.

Dance Hack is all about bringing the world of dance and technology
together. From installations, via open coding, experimentation, to
performances.

We invite dancers, choreographers, musicians, composers, coders, hackers
and other creative folk to join us for the technological, artistic and
cultural mash up!

This years Dance Hack will take place on 3 december.

Dance hack will be held in the Lely Aula (near Station Leleylaan) this year.

The address is: Schipluidenlaan 12, 1062 HE Amsterdam

Program is open for everyone from 14:00 on on the 3rd of December

We organize this event with a non profit and educational aim.

For the rent of the space we need to sell tickets. We kept the price as low
as possible, it is €5,-

Our website: http://dancehack.nl
Our meetup page:
https://www.meetup.com/Dance-Hack-Amsterdam/events/245214831/

I would love to see you there!

Best,

Maarten

Program:

will be open for demontrations, presentations and participation. In the
evening there will be performances for audience.

It is a day to meet fellow makers, to learn from each other and to make on
the spot. We will have many projectors present and some audio systems.

14h – 18h Demonstrations, Presentations and Open Hacking / Creative Coding

Part of the line up presenting are:

PipsLab <http://www.pipslab.org/> (Kees Duyves, Zeynep Gunduz)
Misiconi <http://misiconidance.nl/?lang=en> (Joop Ook)
New Path <http://www.studiothezooo.com/> (Jerke van der Braak)
Node Based C++ Creative Coding Library <http://centuryofthecat.nl/> (Marcel
Smit)

Live Hacking will be possible on:

LED WALL + kinect
DMX Lights
kinects
ESP8266 (Arduino with wifi and small profile) with heart rate monitor
Mocap: 8x Optitrack S250E system
OSC and video streaming from and to San Francisco

19h – 21h30 Performances

A vibrant look into the collaboration material between hackers, dancers and
musicians during Dance Hack NL 2017