[techinc-announce] Looking for speakers - Learning to Code Meetup

Alvaro Caballero mail at alvaro.cc
Wed Jun 1 15:56:13 CEST 2016

Hola todos!

As you probably know, I've been organizing regular meetups every other
Saturday afternoon at our space (well, more or less regular).

The format is simple; first a short presentation about any topic that might
be helpful for beginners/intermediate levels (usually around 20-30 minutes)
and then some time for everyone to make smaller groups and practice on
their topic, project and/or language of choice. All in a relax, supportive
and friendly environment

I'm now looking for people who would be interested on presenting in either
of the two upcoming meetups, June 11th
<https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Learning_to_Code_Meetup_VIII> and June
25th. <https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Learning_to_Code_Meetup_IX>

So if you would like to present, please reach out and we can organize
something.

Much appreciated!
AC