[techinc-announce] CHANGE of PLANS: Re: Uncivilized meeting in Amsterdam

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 18 22:33:59 CEST 2016

Hi all,

In cooperation wit Mathijs, we are suggesting to MOVE THE UnCiv meetup
from Techinc, Amsterdam to Amersfoort this Saturday - because - there
is a wonderful festival going on there, at the same time!!

http://koppelting.org/en/festival/timetable
http://koppelting.org/en/festival/lineup
http://fablabamersfoort.nl/en/page/contact

So, if you wanted to be in TechInc at 2PM, please come to Amersfoort
instead!! And we might meet a bit later... 6PM maybe...

It's a great oportunity to visit another FabLab, that consists of several
buildings, bio-lab, maker-space, straw-building, garden, a theatre, and a
dome - plus a cat :)

Address:

FabLab Amersfoort
Kleine Koppel 40
3812 PH Amersfoort
email: info at fablabamersfoort.nl

Hope to see you there instead!
And we'll make annother meetup in Amsterdam/TechInc soon!

Regards,
Vesna & Mathijs

--
community, cooperation, commons, squirrels 	// http://becha.home.xs4all.nl