[techinc-announce] BBQ during social 20 April 2016

Andreas Rüdel andreas at rudel.nl
Sun Apr 17 19:21:08 CEST 2016

Spring is coming, let's have a BBQ again!

Next Wednesday, 20 April, the social will be enhanced with all sorts of
charred meat and (if desired) veggies. It will take place in front of
the ACTA building and it will be awesome.

If you would like to participate (and eat) please do the following:

- let me know your food preference
- commit to pay 10 Euros
- put yourself on the list

https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Social:2016-04-20
(alternatively drop me an email, let me know on IRC or relay to me in
any other way.

on behalf of the BBQ comitee,
See you wednesday!

AndreasR