[techinc-announce] Techinc does 'International Tabletop Game day'

Techinc-contact-form contact at techinc.nl
Fri Apr 3 15:22:16 CEST 2015

On the 11th of april there is the International Table-Top games day.
See www.tabletopday.com for more info about this particular event.

Upon being notified of this, a number of our members directly imagined
that it'dbe a great thing to participate in with the space. That is, to
have members (and non-members) come and geek out with weird/cool/awesome
games in the space.

Please see the event-description on our wiki as well as the one on
tabletopday.com, both linked here respectively.

https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Hackers_with_Dice
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/hackers-with-dice-technologia-incognita-tabletop-day-tickets-16429948418?aff=tabletopday

-- Justa for Announce at techinc.nl