[techinc-announce] Fwd: Lockpicking workshop tomorrow

Rob caedussaevire at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 23:36:48 CEST 2014

Good news everyone,

We have arranged to have the often anticipated, mostly underestimated, but
universally loved beginners-lockpicking-workshop at the space next
Wednesday. At 19.00 we'll dedicate a full table to the mystic arts of
lockpicking. We'll have practice locks, some lockpicks, introduction to
lockpicking and a Q&A for all the lock-knowledge your hearts desire.

The workshop will take about an hour, but as most members of TOOOL will
probably also resume their own studies into the arcane arts, you are free
to hang around afterwards and continue practicing.

Also, if you have any interesting locks, safes, other lock-related objects
or related locked-objects, feel free to bring them!

Gr, Rob (Muse).