[techinc-announce] Sewing tonight

Barbera techinc at van-schaik.org
Thu Nov 6 08:23:29 CET 2014

Hola,

Tonight I'll be there around 20:00, but I can arrive earlier if that is
more convenient. Just let me know.

I'll be working on curtains for my garden house and depending on who
will attend there is work on a hextarp, stuffed animals, a dummy. As
usual you can just drop in to work on your own project or get
instructions on working with a sewing machine or learn the basics of sewing.
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Sewing_20141106

If you would like to learn more than the basics I can recommend the
following:

In the same building is an atelier of the Sewing Chickies with several
workshops:
http://naaicursusamsterdam.nl/

Workshops for creating stylish clothes from basic clothing, pieces of
fabric, combined with vinyl cutting and other techniques are organized
by Jelica and ZB45:
https://zb45.nl/tesselation
https://zb45.nl/OffLabeled

groetjes,