[techinc-announce] We want *you* to help make Open Hackerspaces Day awesome!

voidz0r voidz0r at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 27 14:10:18 CET 2014

Hi all,

As you may have heard, this Saturday will see the second edition of the
Hackerspaces Open Day and TechInc will again participate in this event.

On this day, we invite everyone to come and have a look at who we are,
what we do and so on. We'll welcome visitors of all backgrounds and
ages, show off our projects, talk about interesting (technical) stuff
and what not. Please join us and spread the word!

Please see our lovely wiki:
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Open_day_Hackerspaces_2014

(Please ignore the SSL error for the time being, we are working on it.)

TL;DR:
    What:  Open day, talks, BBQ (see below), fun stuff
    Where: ACTA building
         * https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/ACTA#How_to_Get_Here
    When:  2013-03-29T10:00:00+0100

 ,_,
 | |  Schedule:
 (=)     1000: doors open
 / \     1600: talks round 1
(   )    1800: BBQ (see below)
| O |    1910: talks round 2
|C-M|
|===| all day: Project demos, soldering, laser cutting, 3D printing, fun
stuff
`---`

Please consider contributing by doing one or more of the following:
* Add yourself to the table of volunteers
  (
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/Open_day_Hackerspaces_2014#Volunteering
)
* Announce the day on Hackerspaces ML/Twitter/Facebook/Diaspora/MySpace
  /YourSpace/etc... Shout it from the rooftops! Bring friends!
* Bring and demonstrate your cool projects!
* Give a talk
* Have a lot of fun
* Help ultratux bringing his 3D printer back to the space
* Liaison for our guests (it sounds harder than it is)
* Sign up for BBQ (list here: http://doodle.com/3dryu9d9qfyqbcxe )
* Tidy up the place just a little bit =]

With your help, hackerspaces open day will be *awesome*!

--
Lisp Users:
Due to the holiday next Monday, there will be no garbage collection.