[techinc-announce] Fwd: Invite for TA3M Amsterdam March

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Sun Mar 16 09:37:24 CET 2014

On Monday, TA3M is hosted by LAG.

I did agree to do a short presentation on the
anon.penet.fi history and some lessons from
it that might still apply - a shortened version
of a presentation I did for a SNUS (Swedish
Network Users Society) anonymity and privacy
seminar in Stockholm a few weeks back.

Mostly just of historical interest - but happy
to redo it at TI at some point if there is interest.

	Julf