[techinc-announce] Pre-Announcement: Next Kids Workshops in TechInc: 15.3. and 13.4.

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 20 21:32:57 CET 2014

Dear people with kids, and supporters :)

Due to the HUGE success of the Kids Workshop in the hackerspace [0]
last Sunday [1] we are going to make them every month from now on!

Next two are planned on:
-  Saturday, 15th March, 15:00  [2],
-  Sunday, 13th April, 13:00 .

 	(see what I did there with dates & times ;-)

Please let me know if you would like to take part, give a workshop, or
volunteer for some other help.

I will send another, more detailed announcement closer to the date.

If you want to get more of this kind of news, you can join
TechInc "announcements" mailing list [3]

Ciao,
hope to see you there,
Vesna

Links:

[0] Technologia Incognita, Hackerspace in Amsterdam
http://techinc.nl

[1] Take a look at the activities and results and photos from the February
workshop:
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/KidsWorkshopFeb2014#Photos

[2] Draft info about the next workshop: Saturday, 15.3.
https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/KidsWorkshopMar2014

[3] TechInc Announcements mailing list
http://technologia-incognita.nl/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/announce

--
"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is
our inability to understand the exponential function."

http://becha.home.xs4all.nl