[techinc-announce] Pre-announcing Kids-workshop at TechInc: April 13th

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 2 22:59:04 CEST 2014

Hi all,

another one of the kids workshops is coming soon:

https://wiki.techinc.nl/index.php/KidsWorkshopApril2014

Date & time: 13. April, Sunday, 1PM to 5PM

This time I am asking all participants to RVSP -- are you coming? How
many kids? How old are the kids?

Please reply to me, and I will add you to our wiki page --
or you can do it yourself, too.

I would like to know, by 10th, how many kids are coming,
so that we can plan & prepare.

Please join, and let us make this event even better then the previous ones!

(and then we'll make a break of few months...)

Thank you,
Vesna

--
"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is
our inability to understand the exponential function."

http://becha.home.xs4all.nl